This 1950’s detached house had been in the ownership of the Client for 15 years when they decided to upgrade it to complement the expectations of their grown family.
A large rear extension was added, the poorly built side extension was rebuilt to provide improved laundry and structural alterations inside the ground floor allowed an open plan kitchen and dining room. A separate room was converted into a cinema plus a spiral cellar was excavated below ground. The remainder of the house was refurbished to form 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms including new joinery, services, lighting, hardwood flooring as well as extension AV throughout.
The front of the house was planned with extensive gardens, parking and discreet bin area and the rear garden completely re-landscaped including a large custom made bike shed, decking, barbecue and planting.